Loreto Bray is a Catholic all-girls secondary school under the trusteeship of the Loreto Trust Board. Loreto Bray strives to live out the Loreto philosophy of education by striving to ensure that:
- Love, freedom, justice, sincerity and joy find expression in all our daily interactions.
- Young people feel accepted and allowed to experience the exercise of appropriate responsibility.
- The potential of each individual â€“ spiritual, intellectual and physical â€“ is recognised and respected.
- Special concern for the disadvantaged and underprivileged is experienced and encouraged.
- Positive critical reflection is developed.
- The challenge of suffering is faced.
- Staff, parents, students, past-pupils co-operate for the common good.
In the power of Christ and with Mary as our model, we try
- To awaken the hearts and minds of young people
- To help them value and develop their heritage of faith and culture.
- To encourage them to use positively the talents with which they have been gifted in the service of others, to the greater glory of God.